Skip To Content
- Pineapple and grated nutmeg
- Hurricane, Tiki Mug, or whatever you'd like.
- Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into your glass of choice filled with crushed ice. Garnish with pineapple frond and slice and top with grated nutmeg.
- For a frozen Piña Colada, blend all ingredients with ice.
- The Perfect Daiquiri 2oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Fresh Lime Juice .75oz Simple Syrup Lime Coupe or Rocks Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake it like you mean it. Strain into your favorite cocktail glass. Garnish with lime. Celebrate with friends.
- Rum Old Fashioned 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.25oz Demerara Syrup 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Orange Zest Twist and Maraschino Cherry Rocks Stir ingredients over ice in a mixing glass until chilled. Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube. Express oils from orange zest over drink and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- Rum & Coconut Water 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Coconut Water Lime and Mint (optional) Highball Pour rum and coconut water into a highball glass. Add ice and stir vigorously to chill. Garnish with and lime and mint.
- Caribeño 1.5oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 0.25oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.25oz Simple Syrup 4oz Coconut Water Lime Collins, rocks, or serve in fresh young coconut Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake, and strain into glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with lime.
- Spicy Rum Gold Rush 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.75 Fresh Lemon Juice 0.5oz Hot Honey 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Lemon Zest Twist Rocks Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Shake vigorously and strain into glass. Garnish with lemon zest twist. @schmidtq
- Rum Negroni 1oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Campari 1oz Sweet Vermouth 2 dashes Orange Bitters (optional) Orange Peel Rocks Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Stir and strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube. Express oils from orange peel over glass and garnish.
- Rum Martini 2oz Ten To One White Rum 1oz Blanc Vermouth 2 dashes Orange Bitters Lemon Peel Martini Stir all ingredients with ice and strain into glass. Garnish with lemon peel.
- Rum Manhattan 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 1oz Sweet Vermouth 2 dashes Orange Bitters 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Amarena Cherry Martini or Coupe Stir all ingredients with ice and strain into glass. Garnish with amarena cherry.
- Mojito 2oz Ten To One White Rum 0.75oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.5oz Simple Syrup 8-12 Fresh Mint Leaves Club Soda Collins Add the mint, lime juice and simple syrup to a glass and gently muddle. Add the rum and fill the glass with ice. Top with club soda and stir gently. Garnish with a big mint sprig.
- Black Rum Manhattan 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 1oz Averna 2 dashes Angostura bitters Maraschino Cherry Coupe Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass.Stir with ice and strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with cherry.
- Chai Tai 1.5oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.5oz Ten To One White Rum 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.5oz Orange Curacao 0.75 oz Chai Orgeat* 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Orange Peel and Grated Cinnamon Rocks Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into rocks glass. Garnish with orange peel and grated cinnamon. Combine 1c almond milk, 1c sugar, 4 chai tea bags, and a 1.25 inch slice of ginger in a pot and bring to a boil. Let cool to room temperature.
- Blood Orange Rum Negroni 1oz Ten To One White Rum 1oz Campari 0.5oz Carpano Antica 0.5oz Blood Orange Liqueur 2 dashes of orange bitters a pinch of sea salt Blood orange slice Rocks Add all ingredients into a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled. Strain into glass over a big ice cube and garnish with blood orange slice.
- Hibiscus Hot Toddy 1.5oz Ten To One White Rum 0.75oz Spiced Sorrel Syrup* 5oz Green Tea, Brewed Lemon Wheel and Crushed Sorrel Flowers Mug Combine all ingredients in a mug and warm it up. Top with a lemon wheel with and sorrel flowers. Combine 1c sugar, 1c water, 1/2c dried sorrel flowers, 1 cinnamon stick, 6 allspice berries, and 1tbsp fresh diced ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cool to room temperature and strain. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Rum Rum Rudolph 1.5oz Ten To One White Rum 0.5oz Ten To One Dark Rum 4oz Apple Cider 0.75oz Hot Honey 0.5oz Fresh Lemon Juice Apple Slice and Grated Cinnamon Mug Combine all ingredients in a mug and warm up. Top with apple slice and grated cinnamon.
- Rum Hot Chocolate 1.5 oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.5oz Mr. Black Cold Brew Liqueur 6oz Almond or Whole Milk 1/8 disc Abuelita Chocolate 2 dashes Bittermens Xocotl Mole Bitters Toasted Mini Marshmallows Mug Combine all ingredients in a mug and warm up. Top with some toasty marshmallows.
- Hemingway Daiquiri 2oz Ten To One White Rum 0.75oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.5oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice 0.5oz Maraschino Liqueur Lime Wheel and Maraschino Cherry Coupe In a cocktail shaker add all of the ingredients and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lime wheel and cherry.
- Watermelon Daiquiri 2.5oz Ten To One White Rum 1.5oz Fresh Watermelon Juice 1.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.25oz Agave Nectar Watermelon wedge and optional salted half rim Highball or Rocks Salt half of the rim on your glass. Add ingredients to shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain and serve up or on ice. Garnish with watermelon slice.
- Spicy Rum Watermelon Refresh 1.5oz Ten To One White Rum 1oz Fresh Watermelon Juice 0.5oz Simple Syrup 0.25oz Ancho Verde Liqueur or a Jalapeño Slice 1 Bar Spoon of Sherry Vinegar Fresh Jalapeño and Tajín Rocks Glass Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into glass. Garnish with jalapeno slice and Tajín. Celebrate with friends.
- Dark & Stormy 1.5oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Ginger Beer Lime Add the first 3 ingredients to a glass. Top with ice. Add ginger beer and stir gently. Garnish with lime.
- Firecracker Punch 12oz Ten To One White Rum 4oz Aperol 10oz Fresh Watermelon Juice 6oz Fresh Lime Juice 6oz Basil Agave Nectar Syrup* Sparkling wine Mint and Edible Flowers Rocks Place first 5 ingredients into a punch bowl or pitcher. Add watermelon ice cubes** and stir. Top with sparkling wine and garnish. Boil 1c water and 1c agave. Stir to dissolve and place in bowl with a handful of fresh lightly torn basil. Cool to room temp and then place in the refrigerator. Freeze remaining watermelon juice in large ice cube trays.
- Rum & Soda 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Soda Water Lime Wedge Highball Pour ingredients into ice filled glass and lightly stir (not to lose fizz). Garnish with large lime wedge.
- Rum on the Rocks 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum Lime wedge for Dark Rum Grapefruit wedge for White Rum Rocks Place 2 inch ice cube in a rocks glass. Pour rum over. Add optional garnish.