- White Rum
- Dark Rum
- Origin Serves
- Hot Cocktails
- Summer Rum Recipes
- Classic Rum Cocktails
- Easy Rum Recipes
- View All
Our Cocktail Recipes
Sorry, no results found!
- The Perfect Daiquiri 2oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Fresh Lime Juice .75oz Simple Syrup Lime Coupe or Rocks Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake it like you mean it. Strain into your favorite cocktail glass. Garnish with lime. Celebrate with friends.
- Rum & Coconut Water 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Coconut Water Lime and Mint (optional) Highball Pour rum and coconut water into a highball glass. Add ice and stir vigorously to chill. Garnish with and lime and mint.
- Caribeño 1.5oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 0.25oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.25oz Simple Syrup 4oz Coconut Water Lime Collins, rocks, or serve in fresh young coconut Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake, and strain into glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with lime.
- Mojito 2oz Ten To One White Rum 0.75oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.5oz Simple Syrup 8-12 Fresh Mint Leaves Club Soda Collins Add the mint, lime juice and simple syrup to a glass and gently muddle. Add the rum and fill the glass with ice. Top with club soda and stir gently. Garnish with a big mint sprig.
- Watermelon Daiquiri 2.5oz Ten To One White Rum 1.5oz Fresh Watermelon Juice 1.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.25oz Agave Nectar Watermelon wedge and optional salted half rim Highball or Rocks Salt half of the rim on your glass. Add ingredients to shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain and serve up or on ice. Garnish with watermelon slice.
- Piña Colada 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 4oz Pineapple Juice 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 1oz cream of coconut Pineapple and grated nutmeg Hurricane, Tiki Mug, or whatever you'd like. Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into your glass of choice filled with crushed ice. Garnish with pineapple frond and slice and top with grated nutmeg. For a frozen Piña Colada, blend all ingredients with ice.
- Spicy Rum Watermelon Refresh 1.5oz Ten To One White Rum 1oz Fresh Watermelon Juice 0.5oz Simple Syrup 0.25oz Ancho Verde Liqueur or a Jalapeño Slice 1 Bar Spoon of Sherry Vinegar Fresh Jalapeño and Tajín Rocks Glass Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into glass. Garnish with jalapeno slice and Tajín. Celebrate with friends.
- Firecracker Punch 12oz Ten To One White Rum 4oz Aperol 10oz Fresh Watermelon Juice 6oz Fresh Lime Juice 6oz Basil Agave Nectar Syrup* Sparkling wine Mint and Edible Flowers Rocks Place first 5 ingredients into a punch bowl or pitcher. Add watermelon ice cubes** and stir. Top with sparkling wine and garnish. Boil 1c water and 1c agave. Stir to dissolve and place in bowl with a handful of fresh lightly torn basil. Cool to room temp and then place in the refrigerator. Freeze remaining watermelon juice in large ice cube trays.