- White Rum
- Dark Rum
- Origin Serves
- Hot Cocktails
- Summer Rum Recipes
- Classic Rum Cocktails
- Easy Rum Recipes
- View All
Our Cocktail Recipes
Sorry, no results found!
- The Perfect Daiquiri 2oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Fresh Lime Juice .75oz Simple Syrup Lime Coupe or Rocks Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake it like you mean it. Strain into your favorite cocktail glass. Garnish with lime. Celebrate with friends.
- Rum & Coconut Water 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Coconut Water Lime and Mint (optional) Highball Pour rum and coconut water into a highball glass. Add ice and stir vigorously to chill. Garnish with and lime and mint.
- Caribeño 1.5oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 0.25oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.25oz Simple Syrup 4oz Coconut Water Lime Collins, rocks, or serve in fresh young coconut Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake, and strain into glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with lime.
- Spicy Rum Gold Rush 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.75 Fresh Lemon Juice 0.5oz Hot Honey 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Lemon Zest Twist Rocks Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Shake vigorously and strain into glass. Garnish with lemon zest twist. @schmidtq
- Rum Negroni 1oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Campari 1oz Sweet Vermouth 2 dashes Orange Bitters (optional) Orange Peel Rocks Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Stir and strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube. Express oils from orange peel over glass and garnish.
- Watermelon Daiquiri 2.5oz Ten To One White Rum 1.5oz Fresh Watermelon Juice 1.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.25oz Agave Nectar Watermelon wedge and optional salted half rim Highball or Rocks Salt half of the rim on your glass. Add ingredients to shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain and serve up or on ice. Garnish with watermelon slice.
- Rum & Soda 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Soda Water Lime Wedge Highball Pour ingredients into ice filled glass and lightly stir (not to lose fizz). Garnish with large lime wedge.
- Rum on the Rocks 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum Lime wedge for Dark Rum Grapefruit wedge for White Rum Rocks Place 2 inch ice cube in a rocks glass. Pour rum over. Add optional garnish.