Our Cocktail Recipes
Sorry, no results found!
- The Perfect Daiquiri 2oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Fresh Lime Juice .75oz Simple Syrup Lime Coupe or Rocks Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake it like you mean it. Strain into your favorite cocktail glass. Garnish with lime. Celebrate with friends.
- Rum Old Fashioned 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.25oz Demerara Syrup 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Orange Zest Twist and Maraschino Cherry Rocks Stir ingredients over ice in a mixing glass until chilled. Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube. Express oils from orange zest over drink and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- Rum & Coconut Water 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Coconut Water Lime and Mint (optional) Highball Pour rum and coconut water into a highball glass. Add ice and stir vigorously to chill. Garnish with and lime and mint.
- Caribeño 1.5oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 0.25oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.25oz Simple Syrup 4oz Coconut Water Lime Collins, rocks, or serve in fresh young coconut Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake, and strain into glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with lime.
- Spicy Rum Gold Rush 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.75 Fresh Lemon Juice 0.5oz Hot Honey 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Lemon Zest Twist Rocks Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Shake vigorously and strain into glass. Garnish with lemon zest twist. @schmidtq
- Rum Negroni 1oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Campari 1oz Sweet Vermouth 2 dashes Orange Bitters (optional) Orange Peel Rocks Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Stir and strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube. Express oils from orange peel over glass and garnish.
- Rum Manhattan 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 1oz Sweet Vermouth 2 dashes Orange Bitters 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Amarena Cherry Martini or Coupe Stir all ingredients with ice and strain into glass. Garnish with amarena cherry.
- Black Rum Manhattan 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 1oz Averna 2 dashes Angostura bitters Maraschino Cherry Coupe Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass.Stir with ice and strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with cherry.
- Chai Tai 1.5oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.5oz Ten To One White Rum 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.5oz Orange Curacao 0.75 oz Chai Orgeat* 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Orange Peel and Grated Cinnamon Rocks Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into rocks glass. Garnish with orange peel and grated cinnamon. Combine 1c almond milk, 1c sugar, 4 chai tea bags, and a 1.25 inch slice of ginger in a pot and bring to a boil. Let cool to room temperature.
- Rum Rum Rudolph 1.5oz Ten To One White Rum 0.5oz Ten To One Dark Rum 4oz Apple Cider 0.75oz Hot Honey 0.5oz Fresh Lemon Juice Apple Slice and Grated Cinnamon Mug Combine all ingredients in a mug and warm up. Top with apple slice and grated cinnamon.
- Rum Hot Chocolate 1.5 oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.5oz Mr. Black Cold Brew Liqueur 6oz Almond or Whole Milk 1/8 disc Abuelita Chocolate 2 dashes Bittermens Xocotl Mole Bitters Toasted Mini Marshmallows Mug Combine all ingredients in a mug and warm up. Top with some toasty marshmallows.
- Piña Colada 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 4oz Pineapple Juice 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 1oz cream of coconut Pineapple and grated nutmeg Hurricane, Tiki Mug, or whatever you'd like. Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into your glass of choice filled with crushed ice. Garnish with pineapple frond and slice and top with grated nutmeg. For a frozen Piña Colada, blend all ingredients with ice.
- Dark & Stormy 1.5oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Ginger Beer Lime Add the first 3 ingredients to a glass. Top with ice. Add ginger beer and stir gently. Garnish with lime.
- Rum & Soda 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Soda Water Lime Wedge Highball Pour ingredients into ice filled glass and lightly stir (not to lose fizz). Garnish with large lime wedge.
- Rum on the Rocks 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum Lime wedge for Dark Rum Grapefruit wedge for White Rum Rocks Place 2 inch ice cube in a rocks glass. Pour rum over. Add optional garnish.