- White Rum
- Dark Rum
- Origin Serves
- Hot Cocktails
- Summer Rum Recipes
- Classic Rum Cocktails
- Easy Rum Recipes
- View All
Our Cocktail Recipes
Sorry, no results found!
- The Perfect Daiquiri 2oz Ten To One White or Dark Rum 1oz Fresh Lime Juice .75oz Simple Syrup Lime Coupe or Rocks Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake it like you mean it. Strain into your favorite cocktail glass. Garnish with lime. Celebrate with friends.
- Rum & Coconut Water 2oz Ten To One Dark or White Rum 6oz Coconut Water Lime and Mint (optional) Highball Pour rum and coconut water into a highball glass. Add ice and stir vigorously to chill. Garnish with and lime and mint.
- Mojito 2oz Ten To One White Rum 0.75oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.5oz Simple Syrup 8-12 Fresh Mint Leaves Club Soda Collins Add the mint, lime juice and simple syrup to a glass and gently muddle. Add the rum and fill the glass with ice. Top with club soda and stir gently. Garnish with a big mint sprig.
- Hemingway Daiquiri 2oz Ten To One White Rum 0.75oz Fresh Lime Juice 0.5oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice 0.5oz Maraschino Liqueur Lime Wheel and Maraschino Cherry Coupe In a cocktail shaker add all of the ingredients and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lime wheel and cherry.
- Piña Colada 2oz Ten To One Dark Rum 4oz Pineapple Juice 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 1oz cream of coconut Pineapple and grated nutmeg Hurricane, Tiki Mug, or whatever you'd like. Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into your glass of choice filled with crushed ice. Garnish with pineapple frond and slice and top with grated nutmeg. For a frozen Piña Colada, blend all ingredients with ice.
- Dark & Stormy 1.5oz Ten To One Dark Rum 0.5oz Fresh Lime Juice 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Ginger Beer Lime Add the first 3 ingredients to a glass. Top with ice. Add ginger beer and stir gently. Garnish with lime.